Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Squash and Zuchinni Bake Recipe

I just love fresh veggies! Summer brings so many good things to enjoy. Right now so many family members are giving us amazing veggies and we've been loving it! I thought I'd share something that has become a staple in our house. This is a recipe I found on Pinterest.

Squash and Zuchinni Bake
Ingredients:
4 medium zuchinni and yellow summer squash
2 Tb minched garlic
2 tsp dried thyme
1 egg
2/3 cup of sour cream or greek yogurt (I actually use yogurt most of the time)
1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese
2 Tb lemon juice
salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Slice the squash and zuchinni. I usually slice the thinner but I already had part of these cut up for something else so I just went with what I had this time.  Beat the eggs, sour cream, lemon juice, and ingredient together. Spread mixture over the top of the veggies. Make for 30 minutes. Serve Hot.

I usually cut these in little circles but I had already cut up some squash for somethign else this way so I just went with it for this night. Sorry I don't have an individual picture but see below on our plate for dinner!




No comments:

Post a Comment